Information we collect
In order to operate the website we may collect and process the following data about you during your visit to the website.
- Details of your visits to our Website and the resources that you access including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblog statistics and other communication data.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms at the Website, such as when you register an account to buy or sell a service at the website or information you request such from sellers or from us via various online forms at this website.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
All payments for the services you can purchase at this website are securely processed via paypal.com Customer financial details are NOT stored at on the website.
On occasion, we may gather information about your computer for our services, and to provide statistical information regarding the use of our Website and the services offered at the website.
Such information will not identify you personally, it is statistical data about our visitors and their use of our site.
This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
It is used by us to analyse how visitors interact with the Website so that we can continue to develop and improve this Website.
We may gather information about your general Internet use by using a cookie file that is downloaded to your computer.
Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically.
This cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer as cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our Website and the service that we provide to you.
All computers have the ability to decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser which enables you to decline the cookies. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access particular areas of our Website.
Any advertising featured on this Website may also incorporate cookies, over which we have no control. Such cookies (if used) would be downloaded once you click on advertisements on our Website.
For more information on cookies visit https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie
Use of your information
The information we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide you with the services offered at the website.
In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested from us relating to the services offered at the website and to provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you if you have consented to receive such information.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our Website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
- If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
Disclosing your information
We will NOT disclose or share your personal information with 3rd parties
The only occasion where we will disclose your information is when we are legally required to disclose your information or to assist fraud protection.
Third party links
You may find links to third party websites on this website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check.
We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Access to information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access the information that we hold about you. Please note that any demand for access may be subject to payment of a fee of £10 which covers our costs in providing you with the information requested. Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you please contact us using the contact details below.
If you have any questions or comments about this privacy and cookies policy contact us at the website and we will reply to you within one working business day.